AEJC - NSS
This unit was formerly established in the month of September 2007 as per the directions given by the Deputy Director
of Education, Mumbai Region.
There is an advisory committee consisting of teachers, Project Officer and Convener.
Vice Principal is the convener of the committee.
Following activities are taken in NSS unit:
- Cleanliness Drive Programmes on Gandhi Jayanti i.e 2nd October and on the death anniversary of Prime Minister
Indira Gandhi i.e. 31st October.
- Celebrating International Literacy day by organizing essay and poster making competition.
- Two NSS volunteers were sent to Sathey College for taking part in Elocution competition organized by ‘Anti Dowry
movement Bombay’ on 28th November, 2009.
- Attended a one-day workshop in TISS on the topic ‘Addressing Domestic Violence Through Educational Institutes’
on 16th February, 2010.
- Attended a one-day workshop for Programme Officers in NSS in Sathey College organized by the Deputy Director of
Education, Mumbai Region.