Admissions are open for bonafide DAE Employees' wards who have completed class 10th
either in CBSE, MS Board or any equivalent boards. The junior college offers vocational course in Electronics,
Electrical Maintenance and Computer science. The usual science stream is opted with Information technology/Language
and commerce stream are also offered. The admissions are done on the basis of MSB norms and the CBSE students are expected to take migration certificate to join
in MS board.
||Name of the member
||Smt. Rani Sastry
||Shri Mahesh Mane
||Smt. Beena Nair
||Shri. Satish Sawant
- Admissions are open only to the wards of the employees of the Department of Atomic Energy, AEES and other units of DAE.
- The criteria for admission are based on the norms framed by the Department of Education , Govt. of Maharashtera and adopted by the Governing Council of Atomic Energy Education Society from time to time.
- Candidates from other Borads/States seeking admission to FYJC in our Jr. College should furnish an Eligibility Certificate from M.S.Board, Mumbai Division Board, Mumbai.
- Marks Criteria :
- For Science and Vocational (on Merit Basis)
Minimum 55% in aggregate in AISS/SSC Examination
- For Commerce
Minimum pass marks in AISS/SSC Examination
Admissions for Science, Vocational and Commerce course of FYJC (Std. XI) will be strictly on merit
and candidates seeking admission must have passed the qualifying examination in ONE ATTEMPT only. The actual admission
for all streams will be made on the basis of merit and will be restricted to the number of seats that would be available,
subject to the rules of Eligibility of the Board.
- Science Stream (Vocational)
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Electronics(I & II) Or Electrical Maintenance(I & II) Or Computer Science(I & II)
- Science Stream
- Hindi or Marathi or Information Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Commerce Stream
- Hindi or Marathi
- Book-Keeping and Accountancy
- Organisation of Commerce
- Secretarial Practice or Mathematics and Statistics
Those who opt for Vocational Group must clearly indicate the vocational subject of their FIRST, SECOND
and THIRD PREFERENCE. If they don't indicate their SECOND AND THIRD PREFERENCE, it will be considered that
they do not want any other Vocational subject. If they do not get the subject opted for, against first
preference, they will be automatically considered for the Science Group with Biology.
If order of preference of stream is not given, the candidates will be considered only with the option
given by him/her. If no option is given, the candidate will be considered for commerce stream only.
Documents to be procured by the students
- At the time of SUBMISSION OF FORMS (To be attached with the Form)
- Attested copy of the Class X Mark sheet
- Attested copy of the Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate (TC/SLC) duly countersigned by Education Department authorities of the State (other than Maharashtra) in relevant cases.
- Attested copy of the caste certificate in case of SC/ST/VJ/NT/SBC & OBC communities in the name of the students issued by Executive Magistrate Tahsildar and revalidated in Maharashtra.
- Attested copy of place of Birth Certificate if the same is not indicated in TC/SLC.
- Attested copies of Certificates of NCC, Scout and Intermediate Drawing Examination, participation in Sports and cultural activities at state/national level and selection in INMO of NBHM.
All those who get admission on the basis of weightage for these exams/activities will have to continue to participate
in these activities in XI and XII also. Otherwise their admission may be cancelled in AEJC.
(THEY MUST BRING ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES FOR VERIFICATION)
- Employment certificate in the enclosed proforma of either parent serving in DAE units (Original).
- Undertakings as per the enclosed proforma (Original).
- One photograph with border (4.5 X 3.5 cms) to be pasted on the Admission Form.
- One photograph with border (3.5 X 2.5 cms) for I Card.
- One photograph with border (3.5 X 2.5 cms) with name written on the other side of the photo for Library Card.
(ALL THE THREE PHOTOGRAPHS SHOULD BE OF THE SAME NEGATIVE. ANY OTHER PHOTO/SIZE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.)
- At the time of PAYMENT OF FEE. (TO BE SUBMITTED)
- ORIGINAL Transfer/School levaing certificate duly countersigned by appropriate authority in relevant cases. (as mentioned above)
- ORIGINAL Mark sheet of AISS/SSC
- ORIGINAL Caste certificate in the name of the students and revalidated in Maharashtra. (Parents are advised to keep sufficient nos. of attested photo copies of the certificate being submitted in original as these would be returned in Sept. only)
Candidates, who have passed Class X Exam from the other board other than Maharashtra Board and are
seeking admission in AEJC, are required to submit the ORIGINAL Provisional Eligibility Form duly completed along with
the required enclosures viz. Copies of (TC/SLC) duly countersigned by appropriate authority in relevant cases,
First Attempt Certificate, Mark sheet of Class X, Original Migration Certificate from the board, Deed of undertaking
on the stamp paper of Rs.20/- by the end of July and Passing Certificate (in Sept/Oct) immediately after receiving
from the board.
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education issues a Provisional Eligibility
Certificate after receiving the above mentioned documents. It will be obligatory on the part of the students
to collect the pAssing certificate and Migration certificate from the School/Jr.College, on receipt of the
same from CBSE/ICSE or other state boards and submit the same to the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary
and Higher Secondary Education, Vashi, NaviMumbai, to get the Final Eligibility Certificate. The Eligibility
Certificate should be submitted in the college office on or before the last working day of December positively failing
which they will not be entitled to appear for the final exams. If they are permitted to take the exams, their results will
not be declared and they will not be promoted to SYJC without the final EC as per the rules of the Board.
Fee Details: (For wards of DAE employees)
Students Fee Details
|1||Tuition fee@Rs.500/-p.m. for 6 months||Rs.3000.00||Rs.3000.00||Rs.3000.00|
|2||Tuition fee@Rs.1500/-p.m. for 6 months for Non-DAE||Rs.9000.00||Rs.900.00||Rs.9000.00|
|4||Special fee for Vocational/IT Course||Rs.300.00||-------||-------|
|5||PUVVN @ Rs.150/- pm for 6 months||Rs.900.00||Rs.900.00||Rs.900.00|
| ||TOTAL for DAE Boys||Rs.4300.00||Rs.4000.00||Rs.3900.00|
| ||TOTAL for SC/ST/VJ/NT/Girl Students||Rs.1300.00||Rs.1000.00||Rs.900.00|
| ||TOTAL for two Girl Children (Half PUVVN)||Rs.850.00||Rs.550.00||Rs.450.00|
| ||TOTAL for single Girl Child (exempted from PUVVN)||Rs.400.00||Rs.100.00||NIL|
| ||TOTAL for NON-DAE||Rs.10300.00||Rs.10000.00||Rs.9900.00|
- Rate of Tuition Fee for NON DAE category students will be Rs.1500.00 p.m. for all streams.
- Fees as per the details in the above table will be charged for all the twelve months. Those students joining in mid
session will pay the fee from the month in which they are admitted, provided they have paid the fee in the previous AEC
School / Jr.College.
- Fee will be collected in two installments in April/June/July at the time of admission and in November.
- All the dues must be cleared by 20th November
- If the fee is not paid by the 20th November, name of the fee defaulter will be struck off the rolls after 20th.
In such cases re-admission will be made on payment of dues plus readmission fee of Rs.10/- at the discretion of the
- Students belonging to SC/ST/VJ/NT categories shall be exempted from payment of tuition fee only for classes
XI & XII, provided they furnish valid documentary evidence to that effect, in the name of the student.
- Wards of AEES employees are exempted from paying tuition fee.
- Girl students are exempted from payment of tuition fees.
- Children of DAE employees who have retired on superannuation or are invalidated or have died while in service
may be charged normal rate of tuition fees. If they wish to continue their studies in AECS they will have to obtain
permission from the Society immediately after the occurrence.
- Children of DAE employees who have resigned, taken voluntary retirement, terminated at any time during the
academic year, will be charged higher rate of fees with immediate effect.
|S.No||FEE FOR PROVIDING
|1.|| Prospectus with Application form|| Rs.20/-||NIL|
|2.|| Eligibility form|| Rs.100/-||NIL|
|3.|| Eligibility Certificate|| Rs.300/-||NIL|
|4.|| Bonafide Certificate|| Rs.10/-||NIL|
|5.|| Duplicate Report/Mark Sheet || Rs.50/-||NIL|
|6.|| Railway concession Form (Local) || Rs.2/-||NIL|
|7.|| Railway concession form (Home town) || Rs.10/- ||For Single journey|
|8.|| Late payment fees || Rs.10/-||NIL|
|9.|| Duplicate TC || Rs.50/-||NIL|
|10.|| Revaluation of Answer scripts (annual exam only)|| Rs.50/-||For every answer script for which re-evaluation is requested|
|11.|| Transcripts of School Record of a student || Rs.100/- will be charged for the first copy and Rs.25/- for each additional transcript|